Carlos Murphy S.L.
Plaça Tres Molins, 4
Phone +34 693 761 703
Copyright © by Carlos Murphy S.L.
All rights reserved.
All copyright for this Web site are owned in full by the Carlos Murphy S.L.
We cannot assume any liability for the content of external pages. Solely the operators of those linked pages are responsible for their content.
We make every reasonable effort to ensure that the content of this Web site is kept up to date, and that it is accurate and complete. Nevertheless, the possibility of errors cannot be entirely ruled out. We do not give any warranty in respect of the timeliness, accuracy or completeness of material published on this Web site, and disclaim all liability for (material or non-material) loss or damage incurred by third parties arising from the use of content obtained from the Web site.
Registered trademarks and proprietary names, and copyrighted text and images, are not generally indicated as such on our Web pages. But the absence of such indications in no way implies that these names, images or text belong to the public domain in the context of trademark or copyright law.
The following pertains to the use of this website. As the party responsible for the data processing (controller), we process the personal data collected via our website and store them for the period, which is required to achieve the specified purpose and to comply with the statutory requirements. The following text informs you of the data we collect and the way we process the collected data. We also inform you about on data privacy rights as they pertain to the use of our website.
Pursuant to Article 4 No. 1 GDPR, personal data are all data referring to a specific or identifiable natural person.
Processing of Personal Data and Purposes of the Data Processing
a) During your Website Visit
Every time you visit our web pages, our website servers save a protocol of your device accessing our website. This storage is temporary and lasts only until the automated deletion. Our website server saves the following access data until their automated deletion:
• The IP address of the requesting device
• Access date and time
• Name and URL of the accessed data
• The transmitted data volume
• The message whether the access was successful
• The used browser and browser settings
• operating system
• Name of the Internet Provider (ISP)
• The referring website (referring URL)
The server processes these data for the following purposes:
1. To enable the use of the website (link connection [forward setup])
2. Administration of the network infrastructure
3. Appropriate technical and organisational measures to ensure IT systems and data security commensurate with the available state of the art technology
4. To offer user-friendly service
5. To optimize the Internet offering
Legal foundations for the above processing purposes:
• Processing in response to a website visitor according to numbers 1-2 Article 6 para. 1, page1, lit. b (Requirement for compliance with provisions of the website user contract)
• Processing pursuant to numbers 3, Article 6 para. 1, page 1, lit. c GDPR (legal obligation to implement technical and organisational measures to ensure secure data processing according to Article 32 GDPR and Article 6 para. 1, page 1, lit. f GDPR (legitimate interests in data processing for the network and information security) as well as
• Data processing pursuant to numbers 4 – 5, Article 6 para. 1, page1 lit. f GDPR (legitimate interests) – our legitimate interests in the processing of data are based in our desire to offer user-friendly optimised web pages
After the specified period of 30 days, our web server automatically deletes the above-mentioned data. To the extent that data are processed longer for purposes according to numbers 2 – 5, we will anonymise or delete the data as soon as their storage no longer serves the respective purpose(s).
b) The Use of Contact Forms
We offer website visitors the opportunity to contact us via a form on our website. To enable you to communicate with us via this form, we request the following data:
• First and last name
• Email address
We need these required data to learn who contacted us and to process the user request.
We process the requested data in response to your enquiry. Our purpose is to answer your query in pursuit of our legitimate interests pursuant to Article 6 para. 1, page 1 lit. f GDPR.
Once we have satisfied the enquiry via contact form, we will immediately delete the collected personal data
We use server-side cookies. Cookies are small files, which are automatically created by the browser of the user device and stored in your device (PC, laptop, tablet, smartphone or similar device) when you visit our website. Cookies do not harm your computer, and they do not contain viruses, Trojans or other malware. Cookies contain information pertaining to the specific device, which accessed our website. However, this does not give us direct knowledge of your identity.
We also use temporary cookies to optimise the user-friendliness of our website. Your device stores these cookies temporarily for a specific time. The next time you visit our website, our server will recognise your device as prior visitor and remembers your settings and preferences. You will not have to enter these parameters again.
The data obtained with the help of cookies serve us to pursue our legitimate interests as website owners and serve the legitimate interests of third parties according to Article 6 para. 1, page 1 lit. f GDPR.
Most browsers accept cookies automatically. However, you are able to configure your browser in such a way that the application does not store cookies on your computer or always shows an alert before storing new cookies. The complete deactivation of cookies may prevent you from using all functions on our website.
We use social plug-ins (media buttons) on our website. These are small box-like buttons. Click on them to place the content of our website under your profile in social network sites.
If you click on such a button, a link will be established between our website and the social network to which you subscribe. Aside from the respective content, the social network provider will receive other personal information. This includes the information that you visit our website at that time.
For the integration of the social plug-in we use the Two-click solution. This solution prevents your device from creating a link to the social network merely because you visit a website featuring a social plug-in button without clicking on it. This means that a link is only established if a when you click on the social plug-in button.
We integrate the following social plug-in on our website:
a) Facebook Sharing of Facebook Ireland Limited
Sometimes, information is transmitted to the US domicile of the parent company Facebook Inc. This company complies with the data protection regulations of the ‘US Privacy Shield’ and is registered with the US Privacy Shield Program of the US Department of Commerce.
Purpose and scope of the data collection and further processing and use of the data by Facebook and your user rights in your relationship with Facebook as well as your ability to influence your privacy rights by changing your browser settings are subject to your privacy agreement with Facebook. Please consult the Facebook Data Protection Statement.
Your Rights as Affected Person
You have the following rights
• According to Article 7 para. 3 GDPR, you have the right to revoke any consent declaration at any time, which you may have given to us before. This has the consequence that we are no longer privileged to continue the respective activity.
• According to Article 15 GDPR, you have the right to demand information on your personal data, which we have processed. In particular, you have the right to information on the following: - Purposes of the data processing - The categories of personal data, - The categories of recipients to which we transmitted/disclosed or will transmit your data - The planned storage periods of data - The existence of the right to correction, deletion, restriction of processing and objection - The right to appeal - The right to know the origin of data in the event that we did not collect these data - The right to meaningful and detailed information on the existence on automated decision-making including profiling
• According to Article 16 GDPR, you have the right to the correction of incorrect and/or the completion of incomplete personal data in storage
• According to Article 17 GDPR, you have the right to the deletion of your personal data providing the deletion does not interfere with the execution of the right to the free expression of opinions and with the compliance with legal obligations, providing the deletion is not against public interest and providing the deletion does not hamper the enforcement, execution or defence of legal claims
• According to Article 18 GDPR, you have the right to restrict the processing of your personal data if you contest or challenge the accuracy of these data, the processing of the data is illegal but you reject the deletion of these data and we no longer need the data while you still need the data to enforce, execute or defend legal claims or you have raised an objection against the data processing according to Article 21 GDPR
• According to Article 20 GDPR, you have the right to receive the personal data you provided to us in a structured, well-established and machine-readable format or to demand the transmission to another authority and
• According to Article 77 GDPR, you have the right to complain to a superior authority. As a rule, you may find such authority at your place of residence, your workplace or our company domicile.
Should individual provisions of this data protection declaration be or become invalid either in part or in its entirety or prove infeasible at any time, this shall not affect the remaining provisions of this data protection declaration. This shall apply accordingly to gaps in this declaration.